IVSA Rampur, Nepal and IVSA Bidar, India hosted a Panel Discussion on African Swine Fever(ASF) on the 27th of June. All the interested veterinary students and related stakeholders were requested to join at 15:45 NPT or 15:30 IST.
The Panel Discussion was on the topic 'African Swine Fever'.
From Nepal our resource persons were:
- Dr. Nabin Upadhyaya Ghimire, Veterinary Officer
- Dr. Surendra Karki, FAO ECTAD, Ph.D. Epidemiology
From India our resource persons were:
- Dr. Ravindra BG, Asso. Prof., Head of Department of VCC Veterinary College KVAFSU Bidar.
- Dr. Arun Kharate, Asst. Prof., Department of Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology Veterinary College KVAFSU Bidar.
- Dr. Dilip Kumar, Dean Veterinary College KVAFSU Bidar.
The panel discussion was great and highly interactive! We thank all our resource persons. all participants as well as IVSA Bidar for their support!